Clay Paky A.leda B-EYE K10
The zoom ranges from 4° to 60° and is suitable for environments with low ceilings. When zoomed down to 4°, the "wash" light turns into a "beam" fixture and all the parameters of each LED can be completely controlled.
The front lens of the Clay Paky A.leda B-EYE K10 can be rotated to create small bright compositions, can be opened and closed like petals.
- Source Type: RGBW LEDs
- LED Nominal Wattage: 15W
- Number of LEDs: 19
- Versatile, three operating modes: wash, beam, FX effects
- Unique optical system, featuring unmatched zoom range (4°-60°) and even light spread
- Individual LED control for each parameter
- Invisible front grid
- Beam edge softening control (in wash mode)
- Exclusive parallel beam consisting of an array of individually controllable micro-beams
- Enhanced electronic engine for dynamic beam pattern design, with digital accuracy and repeatability
- Rotating front lens for countless vortex effects, for aerial or "kaleidoscopic" projection use
- White CT Emulation 2500-8000K
- RGB auto-tuning to lamp CT Emulation
- Tungsten Lamp Emulation
To book this item, please call us on 020 8875 7879.